2023 WMSC Ski Swap and Oyster Fest Extravaganza - October 7
Are you ready to kick off the winter season with a bang? Look no further than the WMSC Ski Swap, Oyster Festival, and Live Music Spectacular happening Saturday, October 7 (Thanksgiving weekend) from 10 am to 3 pm at the Whistler Secondary School. It’s the perfect opportunity to gear up for the racing season, snowy adventures that await you or find that perfect winter gift for the ski enthusiast in your life.
Here’s why you won’t want to miss it:
- Unbelievable Ski Swap Deals: Our ski swap event is a haven for both ski racing buyers and sellers. If you’re looking to upgrade your equipment or sell your gently used gear, this is the place to be. With a wide range of skis, protection equipment, apparel, new and pre-loved, you’ll find everything you need to conquer the slopes. WMSC Coaches will be available to help you select the correct gear for athletes
- Over 10 industry vendors attending in a farmer market style
- Delectable Oyster Festival: Indulge your taste buds in an oyster lover’s paradise! BC’s finest oyster farmers will be serving up fresh, succulent seafood delights that will leave you craving for more. Whether you’re an oyster aficionado or just love seafood, this festival is a culinary dream come true.
- Live Music Bliss: Groove to the beats of talented musicians while you savor oysters and browse ski gear. The live music lineup is sure to keep the festive spirit alive all day long, creating a lively atmosphere that will make your Thanksgiving unforgettable.
- Whistler’s Stunning Backdrop: What better place to celebrate Thanksgiving and gear up for winter than in the breathtaking surroundings of Whistler, BC? The stunning mountain vistas and crisp, alpine air will leave you feeling invigorated and ready for the season ahead.
- Community and Fun: This event is not just about skiing, oysters, and music; it’s about coming together as a community to celebrate the start of winter. Meet new and old friends, share stories, and enjoy the warmth of WMSC’s friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
WMSC Ski SWAP Consignment
Fill out the seller’s form and submit to email@example.com by Wednesday, October 4th at 12 pm.
5:00 to 9:00 pm | Gear drop off and item verification at WMSC Ski Club
7:30 to 9:30 am | Last minute gear check in (it may not make it to the floor) at Whistler Secondary School
10:00 to 11:00 am | SWAP Sale exclusive to WMSC members
11:00 am to 2:00 pm | SWAP Sale opens to the public
2:00 – 3:00 pm | Unsold items collection (all unclaimed items will be donated to the re-use it centre
Payouts – will be by e-transfers or racer account credits during October 10th to 20th.
- Items lists must have been submitted online prior to drop off using the seller’s form attached to generate a sales inventory
- Items not in the inventory at drop off & verification, may not be processed on time to be sold at SWAP
- All sales are final. No refunds, returns