eNews September 29th | SWAP | Program Fees | BCASF | Sea to Sky Pass
2022 SWAP Sellers Form | Deadline Monday, October 3rd at 9am
The SWAP is just one week away! Let’s make this fundraiser a great success again. Please download the seller’s forms and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by this Monday, October 3rd at 9am
Fairmont MacDonald Ballroom
Friday, October 7th
4:30-7:30 pm | Gear drop off and item verification
Saturday, October 8th
09:00 – 10:00 | SWAP Sale exclusive to members and mini-social. Come for a muffin, tea and coffee and meet other parents and coaches.
10:00 – 17:30 | SWAP opens to all
17:30 – 19:00 | Unsold items collection (All unclaimed items will be donated)
Payouts – will be by e-transfers or racer account credits during October 11th and 18th
2022/2023 Program Fees are now ready for online payment | Full payment due by November 15
Please follow the links below to register to a 2022/23 Winter Program. For those of you who have paid a program deposit, we have credited the amount to your racer account, you can apply it at checkout. Program fees are eligible for payment plan.
- * U12 Program Fees
- U14 Program Fees
- U16 Program Fees
- FIS Program Fees
- Masters Program*
For those of you that didn’t pre-register, please make sure to renew your WMSC Family Membership and pay the BC Alpine Fees prior to registering to a WMSC Winter Program
2022/23 WMSC Membership & BC Alpine Fees
Developing Champions Fund through Sport BC | Deadline Tuesday, October 25
Our goal for the 2022/2023 Season is $330,000.00 All monies donated to the Developing Champions Fund supports the general operating costs of the Club. If you are planning to make a donation to our Developing Champions Fund (BCASF), this is done through Sports BC at this link. Please make sure to select “enroll to a payment plan” when registering for a WMSC winter program to avoid overpayment.
Please contact the office after you have made your donation at 604-932-4644
Sea to Sky Pass | $420 + tax for children ( 7 to 12 years old) $437 + tax for youth (13 to 18 years old)| Deadline Monday, October 31st
All WMSC athletes registered to a 2022/23 winter program are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Pass regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Pass valid from opening day to closing day
- Valid for hiking and sightseeing including 360 experience during summer 2023
- Dates and prices subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
How to purchase
Every Friday until October 28th, we will send a report to WB sales with all WMSC registered athletes for eligibility
- Update your WB online account with a valid credit card
- Read the Epic coverage Terms and Conditions*
- Forward and email to email@example.com providing your athlete’s full name and date of birth.
- When sending an email, please ensure the purchaser indicates acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Confirm the last 4 digits of the credit card on account.
- *Your purchase of this pass product is also subject to the Terms and Conditions for Epic Coverage available on epicpass.com. Your election to proceed with this purchase indicates your acceptance of Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
Fall Open Hours
The office will be closed tomorrow, Friday, September 30, 2022. Dryland sessions will run as scheduled with change of location to the Andre Janyk soccer field in Cheakaums, starts at 7:00 am
Our open hours for the fall are Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm
Dates for your calendar
- Saturday, October 8th – WMSC Ski SWAP at Fairmount
- Friday, October 21st – All athletes fitness assessments location TBD (Pro D Day)
- Saturday, October 22nd – AGM +Season Kickoff fundraising night
- October 24-28th – Parent info sessions week – details to follow
- November 11-27 | FIS Pre-Season Camp at Pano
- November 18th to 27th | U14s Pre-Season Camp at Sun Peaks
- November 18th to Dec 2nd | U16 Pre-Season camp – Sun Peaks & Panorama
- November 22-27 | U12s Pre-season camp at Sun Peaks
- December 2-11 | FIS The Rockies pre-season camp
- December 8th – Opening Programming Week
- December 19-21 | Winter Holiday Camp 1
- December 27-30 | Winter Holiday Camp 2
- December 31st | Club Race