e-News September 15th | Program Fees | SWAP | Sea to Sky Pass
2022/2023 Program Fees and BCASF donations are now ready for online payment | Full payment due by November 15
Please follow the links below to register to a 2022/23 Winter Program. For those of you who have paid a program deposit, we have credited the amount to your racer account, you can apply it at checkout. Program fees are eligible for payment plan.
If you are planning to make a donation to our Developing Champions Fund (BCASF), this is done through Sports BC at this link. Please make sure to select a payment plan when registering to a winter program to avoid overpayment. For more details about our Developing Champions Fund, please contact the office at 604-932-4644
For those of you that didn’t pre-register, please make sure to renew your WMSC Family Membership and pay the BC Alpine Fees prior to registering to a WMSC Winter Program
Sea to Sky Pass | $420 + tax for children ( 7 to 12 years old) $437 + tax for youth (13 to 18 years old)| Deadline Monday, October 31st
All WMSC athletes registered to a 2022/23 winter program are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Pass regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Preferred price
- Pass valid from opening day to closing day
- Valid for hiking and sightseeing including 360 experience during summer 2023
- Dates and prices subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
How to purchase
- Every Friday until October 28th, we will send a report to WB sales with all WMSC registered athletes for eligibility
- Update your WB online account with a valid credit card
- Read the Epic coverage Terms and Conditions*
- Forward and email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your athlete’s full name and date of birth.
- When sending an email, please ensure the purchaser indicates acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- confirm the last 4 digits of the credit card on account.
*Your purchase of this pass product is also subject to the Terms and Conditions for Epic Coverage available on epicpass.com . Your election to proceed with this purchase indicates your acceptance of Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
2022 WMSC SWAP | Fairmont MacDonald Ballroom | Saturday, October 8th
We are pleased to host this event once again for all our WMSC members and our Whistler community.
Fill out the seller’s form and submit to email@example.com by *Monday, October 3rd at 9 am. *
Friday, October 7th
4:30-7:30 pm | Gear drop off and item verification
Saturday, October 8th
09:00 – 10:00 | SWAP Sale exclusive to members and mini-social. Come for a muffing, tea and coffeeand meet other parents and coaches.
10:00 – 17:30 | SWAP opens to all
17:30 – 19:00 | Unsold items collection (All unclaimed items will be donated)
Payouts – will be by e-transfers or racer account credits during October 11th and 18th
Items lists must have been submitted online prior to drop off using the seller’s form attached to generate a sales inventory
Items not in the inventory at drop off & verification, may not be processed on time to be sold at SWAP
We will not accept items dropped off on Saturday, Oct 8
Download the Seller form here
Call for volunteers | Sign up now
WMSC families, the SWAP is your time to shine! The WMSC SWAP operates 100% through volunteers and is a major fundraiser for the club. We have plenty of shifts for everyone – Sign up now and get your preferred choices.
This volunteering will count for your required volunteer days for the season.
Volunteer shifts area
- Data entry ( October 3-7)
- Set up
- Equipment verification
- Door monitors (greeters and security)
- Floors sales ( hard and soft goods)
- Gear runners (2nd year U16s and FIS athletes)
- Tear down
The net proceeds form the SWAP support the ski club, race programs, WMSC athletes and is a tremendous opportunity for families and races to exchange gear. Come up, have some fun and support your club.
Dates for your calendar
- Saturday, October 8th – WMSC Ski SWAP at Fairmount
- Friday, October 21st – All athletes fitness assessments at WSS Gym (Pro D Day)
- Saturday, October 22nd – AGM + Gala fundraising night
- October 24-28th – Parent info sessions week – details to follow
- November 11-27 | FIS Pre-Season Camp at Pano
- November 18th to 27th | U14s Pre-Season Camp at Sun Peaks
- November 18th to Dec 2nd | U16 Pre-Season camp – Sun Peaks & Panorama
- November 22-27 | U12s Pre-season camp at Sun Peaks
- December 2-11 | FIS The Rockies pre-season camp
- December 8th – Opening Programming Week
- December 19-21 | Winter Holiday Camp 1
- December 27-30 | Winter Holiday Camp 2
- December 31st | Club Race