e-News October 2nd | 2020 Ski SWAP | Sea to Sky Pass | Fall Fitness Activities
2020 WMSC Ski SWAP | Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10 | Fairmont Chateau Whistler Ballroom A&B
We are hosting our annual WMSC Ski Swap for our Members and Alumni only on* Friday, October 9th* and Saturday, October 10th at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Ballroom A & B
You must register to Drop off Gear and to Attend the SWAP sale
GEAR Check in/Drop off | Friday, October 9th | 5:00 – 8:00 pm
• Register here to Drop off Gear
• Fill out the Seller Form in advance (attached)
• Drop off your items at the back entrance of the Fairmont
• Old gear or priced under $20 are not accepted
• More details on the 2020 WMSC SWAP Guidelines attached.
SWAP SALE HOURS | Register here | Saturday, October 10th
Group A: 8:30- 9:30 am | Group B: 10:30 – 11:30 am | Group C: 12:30 to 1:30 pm | Group D: 2:30-3:30pm
Collection of Unsold Items | Saturday, October 10th | 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Items left after 6:00 pm will be donated to charity
The WMSC Ski SWAP is on of our largest fundraiser events. We appreciate your support!
2020 Ski SWAP Seller Form
2020 Ski SWAP Guidelines
Sea to Sky Pass | $469 (7 to 12 years old ) $489 (13 to 18 years old) | Deadline Saturday, October 31st
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
• The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
• In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
• Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to email@example.com for processing
Returning Pass Holders
1. WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
Fall Fitness Activities | Until November 5
We will be running a few Fall Fitness Activities for each Age Category. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
• Sports! Saturdays
• Monday Mornings at WSS
• Tuesday Afternoons
• Wednesday Afternoons
• Thursday Afternoons
• Friday Afternoons
• Weekend Fitness Camps | October 17-18
U12 FALL FITNESS | U14 FALL FITNESS | U16 FALL FITNESS | U18/U21 FALL FITNESS