e-News September 17 | Sea to Sky Pass | Fall Fitness Activities
SEA TO SKY PASS | $469 (7 TO 12 YEARS OLD ) $489 (13 TO 18 YEARS OLD) | DEADLINE SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31ST
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
- In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
- Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
Returning Pass Holders
- WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
FALL FITNESS ACTIVITIES | SEP 5- NOVEMBER 5
We will be running a few Fall Fitness Activities for each Age Category. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
- Sports! Saturdays
- Monday Mornings at WSS
- Tuesday Afternoons
- Wednesday Afternoons
- Thursday Afternoons
- Friday Afternoons
- Weekend Fitness Camps | September 26-27 | October 17-18
- U12 Fall Fitness Activities
Given the aerobic nature of many of the activities we choose or prescribe through Fitness programming during Club sessions, and with both short and long term health in mind, we will be abiding by BC Health guidelines until the smoke clears.
The current Air Quality Index for Whistler is updated regularly and can be found by clicking the link below:
The impact on training will be as follows:
- Air Quality of 0-6 – Outdoor activities will proceed as planned
- Air Quality of 7+ – Outdoor activities will be rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled
If you have an existing respiratory condition or are experiencing any irritation or trouble breathing normally, it is advised that outdoor or strenuous activity should be reduced at an Air Quality rating of anything over 4.
For the time-being, we will continue with indoor sessions as scheduled, and do our best to keep you updated on the status of upcoming outdoor sessions like Sports! Saturday and Weekend Fitness Camps.