e-News September 10 | Sea to Sky Pass | Fall Fitness Activities
Sea to Sky Pass | $469 (7 to 12 years old ) $489 (13 to 18 years old) | Deadline Saturday, October 31st
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
- In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
- Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
Returning Pass Holders
1. WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
Fall Fitness Activities | Sep 5- November 5
We will be running a few Fall Fitness Activities for each Age Category. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
- Sports! Saturdays
- Monday Mornings at WSS
- Tuesday Afternoons
- Wednesday Afternoons
- Thursday Afternoons
- Friday Afternoons
- Weekend Fitness Camps | Setpember 26-27 | October 17-18