e-News | April 23 | End of Season Wrap up and Google for Docs drive
End of Season Wrap Up – Saturday, April 25
Join us this Saturday afternoon as we recognize the leaders from within our own ranks. Dictated by our current situation but worthy of every similarity to its inspiration, this year’s* End of Season Wrap-Up* will be broadcast to the masses in the form of an* Oscar-like award show!* Details for where to find it and how to access it will be updated on Saturday morning so check your inbox.
All of us strive to become the best version of ourselves, so to identify this year’s trailblazers is the first step to starting next season on the right foot. See you all this weekend!
Goggles for Docs Drive – Friday, April 24- Friday May 8
Our Alumni, Arabella Ng, is organizing a goggle drive to supply health care professionals with eye protection. Here is her message to the club:
If any of you have old ski goggles lying around that you don’t use anymore and are willing to donate, that would be great! Just a few requirements for the goggles:
- Lighter lenses are better but anything is appreciated!
- Lenses must be not too scratched …… the doctors have to be able to see!
- For obvious reasons no cracks or other holes in the lens!
There will be a box outside the ski club for the next two weeks (starting April 24th) for you to drop them in.
Here is how to prepare the goggles for drop off:
- Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds
- Use disinfecting wipes/spray to clean a work area
- Use disinfecting wipes/spray to clean all parts of the goggles
- Once goggles are dry, place each pair in a clean unused Ziploc bag and seal them.
- Drop off into the collection box outside WMSC!
Thank you so much!