e-News October 2nd | 2020 Ski SWAP | Sea to Sky Pass | Fall Fitness Activities
2020 WMSC Ski SWAP | Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10 | Fairmont Chateau Whistler Ballroom A&B
We are hosting our annual WMSC Ski Swap for our Members and Alumni only on* Friday, October 9th* and Saturday, October 10th at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Ballroom A & B
You must register to Drop off Gear and to Attend the SWAP sale
GEAR Check in/Drop off | Friday, October 9th | 5:00 – 8:00 pm
• Register here to Drop off Gear
• Fill out the Seller Form in advance (attached)
• Drop off your items at the back entrance of the Fairmont
• Old gear or priced under $20 are not accepted
• More details on the 2020 WMSC SWAP Guidelines attached.
SWAP SALE HOURS | Register here | Saturday, October 10th
Group A: 8:30- 9:30 am | Group B: 10:30 – 11:30 am | Group C: 12:30 to 1:30 pm | Group D: 2:30-3:30pm
Collection of Unsold Items | Saturday, October 10th | 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Items left after 6:00 pm will be donated to charity
The WMSC Ski SWAP is on of our largest fundraiser events. We appreciate your support!
Sea to Sky Pass | $469 (7 to 12 years old ) $489 (13 to 18 years old) | Deadline Saturday, October 31st
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
• The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
• In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
• Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to email@example.com for processing
Returning Pass Holders
1. WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
Fall Fitness Activities | Until November 5
We will be running a few Fall Fitness Activities for each Age Category. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
• Sports! Saturdays
• Monday Mornings at WSS
• Tuesday Afternoons
• Wednesday Afternoons
• Thursday Afternoons
• Friday Afternoons
• Weekend Fitness Camps | October 17-18