News and Announcements
More information and time sensitive for those who want to order skates.
There is a program description as well as details on the 3 skate models we will offer. Based on advice from Rollerblade, these are the most suitable models for this purpose.
PS. Masters Athletes, not included the Masters coaching staff was an oversight. $ coaches will be splitting the 2 days per week for masters this year, more details to follow. You will not be disappointed!
Skate model ordering info:
I have attached a brief newsletter with some important dates and updates for the Fall.
Please read over, and feel free to email or drop by with questions.
All the Best,
The document WMSC_End_of_Summer_Communication.pdf was attached to this post.
Thank you to Zack, Katie, Vanessa and Jess who stepped up to help make last week’s adventure camp so much fun. Big Hikes, Big Rides, Pickleball, Ultimate, Disc Golf, Beach Volleyball, Arial Ropes, Rafting….What a week!
The WMSC Gym is open for workouts, and I have been seeing some of our recent graduates in there getting strong. Enjoy the weather, get on your bike, and get ready for Water Ramps next week!
From Monday to Friday we will be hosting our first ever Water Ramp camp.
Learn to get comfortable in the air, body awareness. And impress your friends with some new skills next winter.
Schedule was just sent out over the WhatsApp groups. Bring bikes daily.
Next week we will Host a Club-Wide summer BBQ for all members and Alumni. 5PM at The Cabin.
The document U14-U16_New_July_Camp_2_Schedule.pdf was attached to this post.
- Congratulations to all those who successfully completed fitness testing.
- Snowy Hike for Health on Sunday.
- Continued Strength training sessions for the Hawkey twins!
- Strength Training Tuesday and Thursday at WMSC 4pm.
- Strength Training Level 10 in North Van Wednesday 4pm.
- Movement with Mike (Janyk) Fridays at 6:45am WMSC
- Team MTB ride Saturday 9am Blackcomb Base.
- Degular Dryland sessions end next week for the summer.
- July Camps 1&2, registration is open, they are going to be EPIC!!!
- Mount Hood Camp August 7-19, registration closes next week so please register if you plan to come.
- Watch messages for random team activities over the Summer.