e-News September 23 | Month of Listening | Sea to Sky Pass | 21/22 Registration | Info Sessions
2nd Week of the Month of Listening
Thank you for your submissions, please keep them coming. Connect directly with Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and write “MOL” in the subject line. For an anonymous submission, please use this form.
Sea to Sky Pass | $375 (Child and $391 (Youth) + GST | Deadline October 31st
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2021-2022 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
- In summer 2022, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
- Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 29th, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to email@example.com for processing
Returning Pass Holders
1. WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
202122 SeatoSky Pass Application.pdf
2021-2022 WMSC Registration is now open and closes on Sunday, October 31st | BCASF Donations are due by September 30th
To Join our 2021-2022 Season:
1. Register or renew your WMSC Family Membership and Pay all BC Alpine Fees
U12-U16 | FIS
2. Register to a WMSC Winter Program. Program fees are eligible for a 3-installment payment plan (August 31st, September 30th and October 31st)
Winter Program Registration
U12 | U14 | U16 | FIS
- If you would like to make a donation through our Developing Champions Fund with Sport BC, please select the payment plan option at checkout.
- Donations deadline is Thursday, September 30th
- Contact us directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Coach Meetings
Please join our parent-coach orientation sessions to meet your Lead Coaches, discuss the pre-season camp, tentative race calendar, trips, early loads, fitness, gear and more. We will have a Q&A period at the end.
- Sep 29th – FIS from 7:15 to 8:00 pm – Join FIS meeting
- Oct 4th – U12 from 6 to 7 pm – Join U12 Meeting
- Oct 6th – U14 from 6 to 7 pm – Join U14 Meeting
- Oct 6th – U16 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm – Join U16 Meeting
Any questions you would like to submit in advance, please contact your Lead Coach directly.