e-News November 26 | What you need to know | Program Fees |
2020-2021 WMSC Season | Kickoff December 3rd
What you need to know
We are very excited with our upcoming Season Kickoff starting next Thursday, December 3rd.
We have worked diligently to provide a successful season with the safety of our staff, athletes, and members as our top priority. There will be new processes required for any training on-hill and off-hill:
On-line Contact Tracing and daily Health Screening
- Daily online health checks are mandatory. If your Health Check Form is not completed, you will not be permitted to take part in the session
- All Athletes must complete an on-line daily health check for every day they will be training on-hill. Regardless of which program they are enrolled to.
- All Athletes must complete an on-line daily health check for every day they will be training dryland. Regardless of which program they are enrolled to.
- The Online Health Checks will be completed through your Active Online Account Visit your U Program Team Pages | Health Screening for access (See tutorial attached)
- Athletes and Staff must wear a face covering that covers nose and mouth all the time except during training on course and moving around the mountain.
- Buffs are warmers and will be accepted when folded to create 2 layers and if held up to the light, you cannot see through
Sea to Sky Pass and Reservations
- All our youth athletes registered to a winter program this season are exempted from the WB Reservations System for the entire season.
- All athletes and coaches will always ride chairlifts with the bars down for safety.
- WMSC Athletes and Coaches will follow WB protocols for riding Chairs and Gondolas
- Staff and Athletes should agree to limit non-essential community exposure and abstain from taking part in large group gathering, social events, attending parties, eating at restaurants, etc to minimize risk of COVID-19 spread.
- Staff and Athletes should carry and use hand sanitizer to thoroughly sanitized hands prior to leaving the training area.
- Athletes must leave immediately after training and not linger, chat or socialize at the training area
- Athletes, Members and Staff should stay informed and keep up to date with the changing guidelines of Health LinkBC and BC Centre for Disease Control
*New Helly Hansen Team Uniforms have arrived | Pick up by appointment *
We will be delivering the HH Team Uniforms as follows; costs will be charged to the credit card on file. Please call the office at 604-932-4644 to arrange an appointment and remember to bring your mask!
Friday, November 27 | Monday, November 30th | Thursday-Sunday, December 3rd-6th
Winter Operations Hours | Start Thursday, December 3rd
We will be switching to our Winter Operations hours next Thursday, December 3rd. The Club Cabin is still closed to Members and the public. As recommended by BC Public Health, we will be facilitating work from home; for a quicker response, we suggest to contact us by email.
Open Hours Thursday to Monday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Complete DHC Tutorial.pdf