e-News October 30 | Fall Fitness | Masks are Mandatory | Pano Pre-Season Camp
Fall Fitness Activities | Last week of Fall Fitness
This is our last week of Fall Fitness Activities. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
- U14-U18/U21 Monday Mornings at WSS
- U16 Tuesday Afternoons
- U18/U21 Wednesday Afternoons
- U14 and U16 Thursday Afternoons
- U18/U21 Friday Afternoons
p=. U14 FALL FITNESS | U16 FALL FITNESS | U18/U21 FALL FITNESS
Masks Mandatory | Closed Club Cabin Support
The Club Cabin is still closed to Parents, Friends and the Public. We ask that all your inquiries are done by email or phone. Approved visitors and contractors must complete a health check, wear a mask and sanitize their hands
Athletes attending fitness session will be required to wear mask while waiting for the session to start and when in common areas (lobby, bathrooms)
Panorama Pre-Season Camp | U14-U18/U21 | November 14-29 | Deadline November 1st
Tomorrow, November 1st at midnight is the deadline to register for Panorama Pre-Season Camp. Please go to your WMSC.info | Program | U14-U18/U21 | Camp Sign Up page to register.
To book accommodation, please contact Christine Cogger, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend the pre-season camp, all athletes must be registered to a 2020-2021 Winter Program and the program fees must be paid in full.
2020-2021 Program Fees and Donations to BCASF are now ready for online payment | Both due November 15th.
If you are planning to make a donation to the Developing Champions Fund (BCASF) through Sport BC, please contact the office at email@example.com prior to making any payment on the WMSC Active Online Account.
If you are not making a donation, please sign in to your Active Online Registration Account to review your Athlete(s) Program registration and to settle your account.
Sea to Sky Pass | $469 (7 to 12 years old) $489 (13 to 18 year old) | Deadline Extended to November 10th.
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
- In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
- Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
- Email Whistler Blackcomb your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
- Those of you who have already email the form, you do not need to email them again. They have received your email and it is processing.
Returning Pass Holders
- WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.
WB Guest Services is dealing with a higher number of requests and may take longer to reply to your emails and calls. Please be patient with our Partners.
2020-2021 Helly Hansen Team Uniforms | Arrival estimated first week of December
We received news from our partners at Helly Hansen and all systems indicate that the new Team Uniforms will arrive on time as estimated First week of December.
Unfortunately they won’t be here before the Panorama Pre-Season Camp.