e-News October 16 | Thank you to our Volunteers | Fall Fitness Activities | Sea to Sky Pass
A massive shout out to all those that volunteered for the Swap last weekend. It was fantastic to see everyone out and about after being away from the club for so long. Volunteerism is at the core of all we do here at WMSC. The Swap, attended by both Members and Alumni, was a terrific success and we are very grateful to our venue host, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Can’t wait until next year when hopefully we can open back up to the public and continue this tremendous fundraising event!
Thank you from your entire Swap Team!
Fall Fitness Activities | Until November 6th
We will be running a few Fall Fitness Activities for each Age Category. The registration will open every Friday by 9 am and close the day prior to each activity by 5 pm.
For specific details to your U Team and registration, please follow the links below
• Sports! Saturdays
• Monday Mornings at WSS (This Monday we will start at 8:15 am to align with the school late start)
• Tuesday Afternoons
• Wednesday Afternoons
• Thursday Afternoons
• Friday Afternoons
U12 FALL FITNESS | U14 FALL FITNESS | U16 FALL FITNESS | U18/U21 FALL FITNESS
Sea to Sky Pass | $469 (7 to 12 years old) $489 (13 to 18 year old) | Deadline Saturday, October 31st
All our WMSC athletes registered to the 2020-2021 Season are eligible to purchase a Sea to Sky Passes regardless of not being enrolled in any schools in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
• The Sea to Sky Pass allows you to ski from opening day to Closing day
• In summer 2021, get hiking and sightseeing access to the 360 Experience
• Dates and prices are subject to change. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Learn more about the Sea to Sky Pass Perks
Every Friday – until October 30, we send a report of WMSC Athletes to WB sales department which they will verify when you call
New Pass holders:
1. Print and Complete the registration forms Download here
2. Please email completed form to email@example.com for processing
Returning Pass Holders
1. WMSC Athletes who had a Sea2Sky Pass last winter can purchase by calling 1-800-766-0440 or by visiting Guest Services.